Skip to main content

Nail Mail - Week #47 || Harlow & Co + Red Dog Designs

In the mail box this week...

My Harlow & Co. order for the launch of the new KBShimmer collection :)

GB Monster Mash, LL Pink A Doodle Do, KBS Sugar Plum Faerie, pp Demeter + SPFe & Cocoa Nut
I made this order with my friend Solange/Alex from Nail Lacquer Addict. We both wanted 1 Sugar Plum Faerie and 1 Cocoa Nut, but there was only 1 CN left :( So I will send her this one and I'll order one for me another time ;)

These polishes are mine :

Girly Bits Monster Mash, Lush lacquer Pink A Doodle Do, KBShimmer Sugar Plum Faerie, piCture pOlish Demeter
Girly Bits Monster Mash, Lush lacquer Pink A Doodle Do, KBShimmer Sugar Plum Faerie, piCture pOlish Demeter
 And these are Solange's :
KBShimmer Sugar Pum Faerie & Cocoa Nut
 Solange allowed me to use her Cocoa Nut before sending it to her, so I have it on my nails right now and it's gorgeous!! ♥ My aunt love it too so next Harlow & Co order : not 1 but 2 Cocoa Nut, haha :P

~~~~~~~~~~

Second package of the week, and fastest package EVER! My Red Dog Designs order :)


Gina send the package on Monday and I got it Friday! Only 4 days from the US to France!!!! Woohoo :D

Red Dog Designs - I Want A Hippopotamus for Christmas + Blue, Blue, Blue Christmas + 8 Craaazy Nights
Red Dog Designs - I Want A Hippopotamus for Christmas + Blue, Blue, Blue Christmas + 8 Craaazy Nights
Red Dog Designs - I Want A Hippopotamus for Christmas + Blue, Blue, Blue Christmas + 8 Craaazy Nights
Gosh, they're so pretty ♥

Comments

  1. hehe i just saw this!!! i am so glad you like it :)
    and happy to hear your aunt loves it too =D
    i can't wait to try my cocoa nut out but first, sugar plum faerie :p
    thank you again dear for getting me those :)
    i cant wait to get more =D
    your kinda like my private shop ;D <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.