Skip to main content

Nail Mail - Week #46 || Secret Scary Bunny + Pshiiit Boutique

In the mailbox this week...

I finally got my Secret Scary Bunny package from Lindsay. Scary Bunny?! Well, like I did for Easter, I joined few friends for a secret swap, but this time for Halloween. My Scary Bunny was ill so she sent me the package a little bit late but I got it so no big deal ;) And the polishes she picked are really gorgeous ♥

Revlon Facets of Fuchsia + OPI DS Extravagance + Orl Rage + Sally Hansen Flirt + Joe Fresh Teal Cyan

These two are from my wishlist ♥
Revlon Facets of Fuchsia + OPI DS Extravagance

These 3 are extra cause she was late. They are off my wishlist but I like them. It's fun to get polishes you never heard of and found out they're gorgeous!!
Orly Rage + Sally Hansen Flirt + Joe Fresh Teal Cyan
China Glaze Magnetix II magnet

**********

I also got my Pshiiit Boutique order with 3 Nfu Oh Jelly Syrup =)

Pshiiit Boutique : Nfu Oh JS13 + JS14 + JS15 + gift from Camille
Pshiiit Boutique : Nfu Oh JS13 + JS14 + JS15

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Nailstorming: Mardi Gras ♫ ♪

Hello ladies and gents! Today, all the "Nailstormeuses" are celebrating Mardi Gras ♥

Essence Fame Fatal (Colour & Go 114)

Oh red nail polish... I don't really like you on my nails, lol! If you know me a little, you know that red isn't favorite nail polish color... It's just too "femme fatale" for me!
So when I was looking for a red nail polish to use for nail art, cause everyone need at least one red polish, I came across this red by Essence, with THE perfect name ^^