Skip to main content

BarryM // Navy

Hello dear nail polish addicts!

I know I've MIA for the past few weeks and I'm sorry! Life hasn't been too great lately and I try to occupy my mind the best I can... I have to confess that lots of TV Series episodes have been watched - another addiction ^^ - cause when you're really into the story you tend to forget about your life! But I did swatch some nail polishes - I mean you're an addict or you're not hehe :P - but I didn't post the pics here. I didn't really know what to write... I kept thinking about my problems :/ I know some people just look at the pics without reading but I just feel bad to not write something about the polish in pics... that's just me :)  But, as I have many "non-blogged" pics, including lots of old ones, I'll try to post them even if I don't write much ;)


So, today I'd like to show you the polish I used as a base color in my post for the Blogger Collaboration - Most Expensive/Least Expensive Polishes: BarryM Navy

2 coats of BarryM Navy - without top coat

2 coats of BarryM Navy - without top coat
2 coats of BarryM Navy - without top coat

I took some pics under neon light to show how it shines even without top coat!

2 coats of BarryM Navy - without top coat - under neon light
2 coats of BarryM Navy - without top coat - under neon light

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)