Skip to main content

Nail Mail Week #43 || Gift from Lisa & Jindie Nails order.

It's time for the weekly nail mail post! :)

Friday, I got an AMAZING package from my friend Lisa ♥

love the baby box XD



Essence Breaking Dawn part 2 polishes + Essence Hand balm (Gingerbread smell yummy) + candy ♥
 OMG OMG OMG!!! ♥ Thank you sooo much Lisa ♥ What a great birthday package!!!! :D

Essence Breaking Dawn part 2 - Jacob's Protection, Alice Had a Vision - Again, A Piece of Forever, Edward's Love
I'm so in love with the Vampire's Love collec from Essence, that when I first saw this Breaking Dawn collection I knew I will have to get these polishes as soon as possible!!! :P I'm so grateful to Lisa for sending me these beauties, she's such a sweetheart ♥ I love everything in this package!!!


And, on Saturday, I got my Jindie Nails order + some polishes to review ^^

Jindie Nails Oh, U fancy, huh?, Seeing Stars & ya freak!
Jindie Nails Oh, U fancy, huh?, Seeing Stars & ya freak!
And here are the polishes that Jen send me to review. They are from the Santa Claws collex available on November 1st!
Jindie Nails Candy Cane, Elfing Around, Kiss Me Under the Mistletoe & Santa Claws
Jindie Nails Candy Cane, Elfing Around, Kiss Me Under the Mistletoe & Santa Claws
I have already swatched these Santa Claws polishes so don't go too far away from here :P I just have to go through the hundred of pics I took (195 exactly :/), choose the best and write the post ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.