Skip to main content

Nail Mail - Week #42 || Overall Beauty, Takko Lacquer, Harlow & Co.

Hello ladies and gents! It's time to show you what I got in the mail this week =)

First package of week #42 was my Overall Beauty order. Thanks to the amazing Kim, I finally have Dollish Polish Team Salvatore in my hands, I want this polish for ages!!! I also bought the beautiful piCture pOlish collaboration shade Attitude by Overall Beauty ^^

Dollish Polish Team Salvatore & piCture pOlish Attitude by Overall Beauty + color wheels (thank you Kim!)


Package #02: 2 Takko Lacquers I bought on Etsy =)

Takko Lacquer Wanderlust and I ♥ Rock & Roll
Takko Lacquer Wanderlust and I ♥ Rock & Roll

 And today, I got an awesome package from Harlow & Co. Yes, I already got a package from H&Co last week... two orders in a month! I'm bad!! But I had to place a new order cause they restocked KBShimmer nail polishes and I already missed them last time.

KBShimmer Don't Teal Anyone, Shipwreck, Watercolor, No Whine Left & Witch Way? + Girly Bits Candy Corn
KBShimmer Shipwreck, Don't Teal Anyone & Watercolor
KBShimmer  No Whine Left & Witch Way?
Girly Bits Candy Corn 
Besides the KBShimmers, I bought another Girly Bits =D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)