Skip to main content

Nail Mail - Week #41 || Red Dog Designs, Harlow & Co, Sea Lore.

Here is what I got the mail last week ^^

On Monday 10, I got the amazing The Doctor by Red Dog Designs! As a Doctor Who fan, I was really really really excited to have this polish in my hands =D Of course it's BLUE and sooo gorgeous ♥





Then, on Saturday I got 2 packages: 1 from Harlow & Co and the other from Sea Lore. 2 orders I made with my aunt who asked me to buy her the nail polishes I  used in 2 of my mani that she likes :)

Harlow & Co: piCture pOlish amethyst, Girly Bits Boo-berry & Indian Summer (for me)
and Glitter Gal Suede 3D Holo (for my aunt)

Sea Lore: Ariel & Alana + candy corn and other candies
When my friend Jamie, the maker of Sea Lore polishes, read that I didn't know what was candy corn, she kindly offered to send me some with my order! What a sweetheart!! ♥

Ariel (for my aunt) & Alana (for me)
Ariel (for my aunt) & Alana (for me)
 Alana is my fifth Sea Lore polish, now I only miss 2 : Adela and Arista.

Alana and yummy candy corn
I LOVE candy corn!! Especially the pumpkins they're so cute ;P
Thank you so much Jamie ♥


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)