Skip to main content

Jindie Nails // Happy Dance

Hi guys! Today I will show you another Jindie Nails and it's called Happy Dance!



"Happy Dance has red, hot pink, teal and grape purple matte satin glitters in a white creamy base", says Jen about her polish and I couldn't describe it better.

Some of you may know that I'm not a red lover, but the glitter combo in this polish is so beautiful that I was really curious and impatient to see these red glitters on my nails.

2 coats of Jindie Nails Happy Dance - neon light with flash
2 coats of Jindie Nails Happy Dance - artificial light with flash
Oooh pretty, right?! ♥ Even though I hold a bottle of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls in the pics, I didn't use it!!! It's only there because I like the shape of OPI bottles and the position of my fingers on it :) Pictures are 2 coats of Happy Dance over my basecoat (Orly Nail Defense). As you can see the 2 coats are enough for full opacity and I like that! No need to bother with a base color =D And about the red glitters? Well I LOVE them!!!

I also took pics of the first layer :
1 coat of Jindie Nails Happy Dance - neon light with flash

Application was great! No fishing was required to get the 2 large red glitters on my nails. However, I didn't get a single purple glitter with the first layer but several came with the second one.


Jindie Nails nail polishes retail at $7.75 and can be purchased on etsy HERE.
Don't forget to follow Jindie Nails on Facebook HERE for updates, and on Instagram HERE.

*This polish was sent for me to review with my honest opinion

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.