Skip to main content

Nail Mail || Swap with Ana from Nailspt

I'm really excited to show you the content of my first real swap! An amazing swap with the LOVELY Ana (hehe) from Nailspt




Ana got me some awesome nail polishes ♥ Kiko Holographics (she saw them in my wishlist) and some beautiful Portuguese polishes!!!

Kiko Holographics: 400, 399, 402, 401 (didn't place them in order XD)

Cliché VIP, Inveja, Siamés, Seychells, Blues & Yes Love K024 + cute files

ProArt files

Thank you sooooo much for the swap Ana!!! ♥ and thanks for the extras, you're so sweet!!!! Hope you like your package. Oh and I forgot to put the Sephora note in it :(


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Essence Fame Fatal (Colour & Go 114)

Oh red nail polish... I don't really like you on my nails, lol! If you know me a little, you know that red isn't favorite nail polish color... It's just too "femme fatale" for me!
So when I was looking for a red nail polish to use for nail art, cause everyone need at least one red polish, I came across this red by Essence, with THE perfect name ^^