Skip to main content

Nail mail - Week #36 || Sea Lore order, YAY!!!

You saw one of the amazing polishes I got in the mail yesterday in my previous post... now you will see the others ^^

Sea Lore - Attina, Ariel, Andrina, Aquata

Few days ago, even if I had already exceeded my polish budget, I couldn't resist, I ordered 4 polishes from my friend Jamie, the sweet owner of Sea Lore ♥

Little mermaid sticker ♥ I love it!!!
The Triton's Daughters collection is really amazing, I want them all! but I couldn't.. so I only bought 4 minis!

Sea Lore - Attina, Ariel, Andrina, Aquata
Each shade is available in 7,5mL ($5.50) or in 15mL ($10) at Sealore.net. You can get a free nail polish ring (Triton's daughter of your choice) with a purchase over $20. How nice is that? My choice was Ariel!!! My all time favorite mermaid ^^

Ariel nail polish ring ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)