Skip to main content

Day 9 || Rainbow Nails

Hi dear readers!!! I'm really excited to show you the rainbow mani I did for the Day 9 of the challenge =) When I first read "rainbow nails" I didn't know what to do... draw rainbows, use different color on each nail ... But this morning, I remembered a mani with pastel colors I saw a long time ago on Pinterest. - I don't remember who did this manicure sorry :/ maybe it was a nail art of Camille from Pshiiitthis girl do amazing things with nail polish so I wouldn't be surprised :) - So instead of pastel colors, I chose rainbow's colors and did this:


For this mani I used 13 nails polishes!!!
First I applied a coat of Orly Nail Defense and 2 coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.
Then, I picked 9 different colors (I know rainbow is only 7 colors but oh well :P):

Yolizul Fashion 242, OPI Call Me Gwen-ever, Cult Nails Feel Me Up, Kleancolor TLC, China Glaze Four Leaf Clover, BarryM Blueberry Ice Cream, Kiko 341, Cult Nails Time Traveler, China Glaze Gothic Lolita.


For each color, I put 2 drops of nail polish on a plastic palette and few drops of nail polish remover. Mixed them together with a nail brush and applied colors randomly on my nails to cover the white base. Then I added some shine by using the same technique with Sea Lore Attina.

Look at those sparkles!!!! Attina I love you ♥


Hope you enjoyed this mani! It's really easy so try it and show me some pictures :)


Untrieds used:
Sea Lore Attina
Cult Nails Feel Me Up
Kleancolor TLC
Kiko 341
China Glaze Gothic Lolita


See you tomorrow for my gradient mani!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)