Skip to main content

Day 3 || Yellow

Third day of the 30 days of untrieds and the color is yellow! We are moving to the colors I like but we're not quite there yet :P Warm colors aren't my thing... they don't suit my skin tone!



So for this yellow day, my plan was to stamp with black polish the smiley designs of the Bundle Monster plate BM-304. But after several attempts, I gave up!!! I tried 3 polishes, scraped with konad scraper and credit card... nothing worked!!!
I didn't succeed to pick up the image :(  or when I did, the image didn't transfer on my nails! I tried to press harder and the only result I get is to mess up my base color... I applied my yellow nail polish a second time and ruined it again! 
So the third time, I just applied 2 coats of Kleancolor Holo Yellow and 1 coat of top coat. No stamping!!!

Luckily, the application of Holo Yellow is very easy! It's a really pretty yellow =D but the smell is a bit strong, not too annoying though!





Untried used:
Kleancolor Holo Yellow


See you tomorrow for my green mani!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Essence Fame Fatal (Colour & Go 114)

Oh red nail polish... I don't really like you on my nails, lol! If you know me a little, you know that red isn't favorite nail polish color... It's just too "femme fatale" for me!
So when I was looking for a red nail polish to use for nail art, cause everyone need at least one red polish, I came across this red by Essence, with THE perfect name ^^