Skip to main content

Day 29 || Inspired by Supernatural

Happy Birthday to my big brother!!! ♥ He's turning 30 and my mom is here to celebrate this day with us, love it!!!

I can't believe that tomorrow is the end of the challenge... well not really the end for me cause I intend to do the manis I couldn't do the days after my mom's accident! 

Ok so here is my Supernatural mani:


For this vampire nails I used my last 2 untrieds of Essence Vampire's Love : Gold Old Buffy (middle & ring finger) and Into the Dark (pointer & pinky)

Teeth: OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls
Lips: piCture pOlish Monroe blend with a drop of OPI MBSW
Blood: Yolizul Fashion 242
Bats (BM 213): Konad White & Cult Nails Nevermore



The bats aren't really great on my pinky :(

See you tomorrow for the last mani of the challenge!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)