Skip to main content

Day 28 || Inspired by a flag

First: my mom is here, my mom is HERE, my mom is HEEERE!!!!!!!
It's so good to have her with us at home ♥

Then, here is my mani inspired by a flag:



♥ Gwenn ha Du ♥
The Gwenn ha Du is the flag of Britanny, one of my fave region of France!!!


* I Gimped my pic a little cause I was so in a hurry that Hunt Me If You Can wasn't completely dry when I applied my topcoat... 
so it rubbed off on the white  :(


Untrieds used:
Essence Hunt Me If You Can


See you tomorrow for my mani ispired by the supernatural!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Essence Fame Fatal (Colour & Go 114)

Oh red nail polish... I don't really like you on my nails, lol! If you know me a little, you know that red isn't favorite nail polish color... It's just too "femme fatale" for me!
So when I was looking for a red nail polish to use for nail art, cause everyone need at least one red polish, I came across this red by Essence, with THE perfect name ^^