Skip to main content

Day 24 || Inspired by a book

Aah it feels so good to write new posts again ♥

For the mani of today I choose to stay in childhood :P I think (guess) you'll recognize the book... if not it's written on the pics XD


I choose Alice in Wonderland cause it's one of my grandmother's books that I got when she died, so it has a special place in my heart! ♥ It's also the first book in English (well bilingual) I bought! One of the first reading that helped me to improve my still-not-perfect English =)




Index / Alice:
Miss Cop n°43 (face), Miss Europe n°7 Terra, Cult Nails Feel Me Up (hair), Cult Nails Nevermore, OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, Essence 48 Meet Me Now (lips), Girly Bits Roger That (eyes)

Middle / White Rabbit Clock:
OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, China Glaze Passion, Cult Nails Feel Me Up, Cult Nails Nevermore, Yolizul Fashion 242

Ring / Smiling Cat:
Essence 48 Meet Me Now!, China Glaze Something Sweet, Cult Nails Feel Me Up + OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, Cult Nails Nevermore, Miss Europe n°7 Terra

Pinky / Door Knob:
China Glaze Passion, Miss Europe n°7 Terra +  Cult Nails Nevermore, Cult Nails Feel Me Up + OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls

Hope you like this mani, I was sooo sad to remove it :'(


Untrieds used:
Miss Europe n°7 Terra
Essence Meet Me Now!


See you tomorrow (if my crazy schedule allows it) for my mani inspired by fashion


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)