Skip to main content

Day 23 || Inspired by a movie

Hello dear readers! Today we're going back to childhood :P

When I got my Sea Lore package, I knew I was going to use Ariel for the mani of today =) This is my last untried Sea Lore, and it's absolutely gorgeous!!! ♥


Sea Lore Ariel: "Bright turquoise jelly base with red squares, purples hexes, green glitter, and green shimmer." I layered it over Essence 79 Viva La Green (2 coats), an "almost untried" as I only used it for my polka dots mani!


The Little Mermaid is my fave Disney movie ♥




On my accent nail I applied two coats of A-England Galahad and stamped a mermaid from GCOCL plate B01! I should have use another base color or stamp with a dark polish because I don't like how it turned out :( Well, I knew it, I'm not Jacki... If you want a real AMAZEBALLS Ariel mani, check out Jacki from Adventures in Acetone nail art here!!! I hate the girl, she's too talented, LOL ♥ and her pics are so great! I really need to find a white light bulb cause I can't use my light tent with the yellow I have, and maybe my pics will be better... 

And to end this post, here is a french Little Mermaid song :)



Untried used:
Sea Lore Ariel


See you tomorrow for my mani inspired by a book ^^


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)