Skip to main content

Allons-y! || Doctor Who Season Premiere Collaboration Mani

Hi Guys!!! Today is the season premiere of the TV Series Doctor Who :) For this occasion, I joined some other nail bloggers for a Doctor Who mani!!! Hope you'll enjoy this mani even if it's not perfect!!!




Pointerunsuccessful attempt of the Seal of Rassilon, the symbol used by the Time Lords.
OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and Cult Nails Nevermore.

MiddleDoctor Who logo.
Harlow & Co NYX, OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream and Essence Chuck.

Ring: The TARDIS
Cult Nails Time Traveler, Essence Chuck, OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and Cult Nails Nevermore.

Pinky: Galaxy Nail
Dandy Nails You Set My Soul Alight, OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream, China Glaze Gothic Lolita and Essence Chuck.


and on my Thumb: the french "Allons-y" of Mr. David Tennant ♥ ♥ (I couldn't skip this one! I'm French and I love hearing other people speak French, that's so cute!!! ) Dandy Nails You Set My Soul Alight, OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream, and China Glaze Gothic Lolita.



I had to use Cult Nails Time Traveler for this nail art cause its name is perfect for a Doctor Who mani ^^

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)