Skip to main content

piCture pOlish // Monroe

Make way for a classic Hollywood icon... Monroe!!!


Monroe is one of the two first piCture pOlish I got few days ago with my Harlow & Co order. It's a blood red jelly nail polish and even if it's red I really love it!!! I mean, it's red... and I don't like red... and I bought anyway!!! How is it possible??? It's as simple as that: it's absolutely amazing, gorgeous red, pretty holographic shimmer... What can I add?! I couldn't resist to the beauty of this nail polish!!!




In these pictures are 2 coats of piCture pOlish Monroe over base coat, without top coat!!! I'm in love! ♥

piCture pOlish can be purchased from Harlow & Co. or Llarowe.

Comments

  1. It is gorgeous, perfect name too, it's on my wishlist : )
    Btw. I sent you an email a few days ago did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am wearing Monroe now. I love it. I put on three coats for full coverage. Right after I put it on I broke a nail and essentially chipped the paint. I refuse to take it off so I filed down the broken nail to even it back up but you can still see the chip in the paint. I plan on doing a little nail art to cover it up because I still cannot bare to take it off yet. You really captured the holo goodness of Monroe! Nice job.

    <3 Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)