Skip to main content

Girly Bits // Razzle Dazzle & Stormy Skies

Hi guys! Today I want to show the Girly Bits mani I did last weekend :)
I can't tell you how much I loved to have this on my nails!!!! ♥ I wasn't able to take pictures in sunlight to show you how sparkly it was, unfortunately... The sun played hide and seek behind the clouds all day and when it was there it wasn't really shine, well not enough to "bring the glitter to life"!



For this Girly Bits I used Razzle Dazzle, a gorgeous polish with fuchsia, pink and purple holographic glitter in a fuchsia jelly base, and Stormy Skies, a light blue-grey with a hint of green micro-glitter :)


I first applied 2 coats of Stormy Skies over my base coat and let it dry. Then I put some drops of Razzle Dazzle and Stormy Skies on my nails and blended them with a dotting tool!





My hand over my brand new fuchsia skirt =)
I really enjoyed to play with these Girly Bits polishes!!! They are amazing!!! ♥ 2 others are on the way to me at the moment, eheh ^^

You can buy them from Pam on Girly Bits' website (from $10 to $12.50) or, like I did, from my fave webshop Harlow & Co (from $12 to $13), more expensive but Katie has free shipping on orders over $50!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.