Skip to main content

Fairies in a Parallel Universe

Ooh ... what a day at work today!... I'm sooo tired!!! 12 hours to do a job that is not mine... I miss my office, my desk, my computer, lol XD Working in the production area isn't fun! All my muscles are sore, my legs are heaavy...

So to lift up the spirits, I want to show you the little something I added over Parallel Universe. I wish I was still wearing this mani... but naked nails always required at work :(

First, I layered 1 coat of Whimsical Ideas by Pam - I Believe in Fairies. I LOVE this polish ♥







Then, I stamped with China Glaze Adore, Admire & Passion and Bundle Monster Plates BM-306 & BM-312!




And now, I'm heading to bed... I have to be up in less than 6 hours!!! But, weekend will start at 2 pm!!! YAY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Nailstorming: Mardi Gras ♫ ♪

Hello ladies and gents! Today, all the "Nailstormeuses" are celebrating Mardi Gras ♥

Essence Fame Fatal (Colour & Go 114)

Oh red nail polish... I don't really like you on my nails, lol! If you know me a little, you know that red isn't favorite nail polish color... It's just too "femme fatale" for me!
So when I was looking for a red nail polish to use for nail art, cause everyone need at least one red polish, I came across this red by Essence, with THE perfect name ^^