Skip to main content

Nail Mail - Week #23 || ManGlaze, Red Angel, Cult Nails and Harlow & Co.

In the mailbox this week...

A package from my friend Sheila @Pointless Cafe. Sheila is a sweetheart, she agreed to be my "mule" and received 2 of my orders at her house (cause the sellers don't ship internationally) and then she send them to me ♥

ManGlaze ILF & Red Angel Plates
ManGlaze ILF
Yes, I got 2 ILF but 1 is for my friend Kim @The Ides of Polish.


&

Wednesday, I received my Cult Nails & Harlow & Co. orders ♥

Cult Nails Iconic, Hypnotize Me & Let Me Fly
+ Harlow & Co Sparkling Waters, Girly Bits Stormy Skies, Razzle Dazzle and Canadian, Eh?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.