Skip to main content

Haul from Belgium!

Today, I went to Belgium with my best friend, to buy some stuff she usually buy there. Don't ask me to remember what it is, I just know that is food, lol! Belgium is only 1 hour away, so with my family we cross the border several times a year, especially to buy cheaper tobacco for the (stupid) smokers of the family XD But this time, with the bestie, we did some nail polish shopping ^^ We went to Kruidvat, a shop in De Panne, which sells Essence & Catrice nail polishes =)

So here is what I bought:



Yep, not only nail polish, ahah XD I'm such a candy lover, and Belgium has yummy candies we don't have here in France, so... :P

Catrice (420) Dirty Berry & (380) Forget-Me-Not!

Essence (50) Irrepleaceable,  (64) be optimistic!, (08) Ultimate Pink, (48) Meet Me Now!, (73) Princess Prunella, (43) Where is the party?, (67) Make it Golden & (72) Time for Romance

Comments

  1. Yummy haul!! I think I need to travel a little!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha XD I need to go to Belgium to buy more :P

      Delete
  2. nice!


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.