Skip to main content

Nail Mail of the day || Nails Inc. Pudding Lane

Hey guys! I got more nail mail today!!!! YAY =D


A little package from England ♥ Thank you Kim


And now... swatches, shall we? ^^






This polish is so beautiful!!! I couldn't help it, I had to try it TODAY, few minutes after I got it in my hands :P

This is the perfect shade for summer ♥ So let's take some pics in the beautiful sunlight...




And as everyone likes close-up, right?! Ta da =D


I want to bath in this polish, this blue makes me think of a swimming pool ♥ So like I said, perfect for summer ^^

Pictures are 2 coats of Nails Inc. Pudding Lane Sprinkles over 1 coat of Orly Nail Defense + on top 1 coat of Poshé super-fast drying top coat. The application of Pudding Lane was really great. This polish is full of glitters, so you don't have to fight to have some on your brush. After applying the first coat, my mom came into my room and was really intrigued by my nails! She even thought I already applied at least 2 coats to get so many glitters!!!! I applied a second coat for full opacity of the blue base color and thus it looks like a jelly sandwich =D

You can buy Nails Inc. polishes on their website www.nailsinc.com for £11.

Thank you so much Kim, I really love it! ♥

Comments

  1. I love this one! It's my favorite of the collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you love it!!!! I can't wait to try mine and for my ManGlaze!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! It's so pretty.......
    and I love the cupcakes you put on every pic LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute the sprinkles are! Love this color!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)