Skip to main content

Nail Mail - Week #21 || Polished Criminails + Llarowe

In the mailbox this week...

A package from my friend Rachel @Polished Criminails. Few months ago, Rachel wanted to buy some Dandy Nails & A-Englands but didn't have the money yet... so I offered to pay for her until she gets the money :) And she had the great idea to not sending me money but some UK polishes from my wishlist ♥

Ciaté Jewel, Butter London No More Waity Katie, BarryM Denim, Blueberry Ice Cream & Navy
&

A package from Llarowe with the last Lynnderella of my LLWishlist!
Lynnderella Nosegay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.