Skip to main content

Nail Mail of the day || OMG OMG OMG!!!

This morning, I was at work, thinking I needed nail mail, like TODAY! Yes, I was starved of nail mail!!! So when I came back home and noticed the package below in my bedroom, I was SO HAPPY :)


I finally got nail mail and this is a GREAT nail mail which eased my withdrawal symptoms = the Zoya order I placed with the AMAZEBALLS polish addicted ASHLEY!!!! As I'm not a US resident I can't order from the Zoya website :'( So I asked my US friends if I could help someone to order the minimum amount of polishes  to get free shipping, so it was a win - win! And Ashley took the offer =)

When I opened the package, I couldn't help myself...  I was screaming and saying OMG again and again and again!

Zoya Gaia, Tracie, Zuza, Charla, Skylar, Neeka, Mimi & Nova + candy
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG right?!
*DROOLS*
 ♥ ♥ ♥ Love you Ash ♥ ♥ ♥

Ashley told me she sent candy with the polishes but I didn't expect that much!!!! She's such a sweetheart! ♥  I can't thank her enough for all that... Yes, I LOVE nail polish and I LOVE candy!! :P

Comments

  1. Amaziiiing nail mail!! :D
    xDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have all of those except for Gaia and I love them!!! Great nail mail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you like everything!! You are such a sweetheart! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for everything Ashley ♥

      Delete
  4. Yay!! I have most of the polishes and love them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :P I bought some of them thanks to you ^^
      Well, that's not like it was the first time you made me buy a polish XD

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)