Skip to main content

Haze Glaze - To Serve Man!

Few days ago, I received a package from my friend Hazel, one of the amazing girls I met through Facebook ♥ I ordered 2 of her new polishes on April 30 and 1 week and a half later, I had them in my hands!!!

So, I offer you some swatches of the AMAZING To Serve Man, but keep in mind that my camera doesn't seem to be a glitter lover and this polish is EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL in real life!!! 

Pictures with flash:





Pictures in the sun:



♥ Close-up ♥

This is 1 coat of Haze Glaze To Serve Man over 2 coats of Zoya Zara, with 1 coat of Gelous and 1 coat of Poshé Super-fast drying top coat.

This polish is AMAZEBALLS!!! I can't stop staring at it... I guess this is LOVE! ♥ :P The pictures really don't give justice to the magnificence of this polish!!!

You can buy Hazel's polishes from her etsy shop : Haze Glaze!!! ♥

Comments

  1. LOVE this!!! I think I need this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je ne connaissais pas ce vernis de Haze glaze, il est magnifique!! j'aime beaucoup!!
    et j'aime bien tes photos, Bénédicte :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci c'est gentil!! :)
      Il fait partie des petits nouveaux que Hazel a créé ;)
      J'aurais vraiment aimé que les photos représente mieux le vernis!
      En vrai c'est beaucoup plus scintillant! Et les losanges (au milieu à gauche dans mon close-up) sont holographiques ♥
      Comme tu dis, il est magnifique!!
      Oh et j'aime quand tu parles français Karine! :P ça change de l'anglais dans le groupe Facebook XD

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.