Skip to main content

Whimsical Ideas by Pam - I Believe in Fairies swatches!

Hey everyone! Remember my new fairy tale polish? I really couldn't wait to see it on my nails so here it is...

1 coat of I Believe in Fairies on my thumb
1 coat close-up

Gosh, look at all these glitters!!!  So many different colors.. and the picture doesn't give them justice,
they are so sparkly ♥ In addition to the glitters, there are pretty pink stars in it too, but I put them back in the bottle to keep them for a real manicure =P

As you can see, like many glitter polishes, it's really sheer, no blue shown in the first coat!! So, I decided to layer it over the nail polishes below:
- index: China Glaze - Secret Peri-wink-le
- middle finger: OPI - Do You Lilac It?
- ring finger: Essence - Chuck
- pinky: 3 coats of I Believe in Fairies





When I look at my pinky, it reminds me of OPI Last Friday Night!! So yep, I LOOOVE IT!!! ♥♥♥

You can take a look at the wonderful polishes that Pam made on her FB page. And to order, just send her an e-mail at: pea422000@yahoo.com =)

Can't wait this no buy month ends to purchase some new polishes from Pam. I really love Peanut Butter & Jelly! And My Friend Carol, and Kismet's Pyjamas, and few more amazing WIbP polishes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.