Skip to main content

Nail Mail of the day || Whimsical Ideas by Pam - I Believe in Fairies

Hey girls! Do you believe in fairies? I do =) Today, a little fairy brought me an amazing package!!! I could find in it a wonderful nail polish made by Pam



Want a close-up?


Amazing, right?! Can't wait to see it on my nails!!!

I thought it will be purple as I could see it on the picture of Pam : click here to see it :) But, no, it's blue!! Well, blue is one of my fave color of nail polish, maybe my fave actually :P So it's still really beautiful for me!!!! ♥ And if I layer it, I don't think there will be a big difference... =D

Whimsical Ideas by Pam nail polishes retail at $10. International shipping for 1 polish is $5.50.

I already have others on my wishlist ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)