Skip to main content

Parents are so funny... || New nail polishes!

Salut les filles ! Today I've got new polishes to show you!!!

First, some polishes that was given to my aunt, but she didn't like the colors of these 2. Well, good news for me :P For Christmas, I was originally thinking to create Santa nails, like the ones Jen the Polish-Aholic has beautifully made! But I didn't have a "flesh color" nail polish in my stash... I could have mix different colors to create it, but I didn't have the time to do it! But now I've got it!!! =)

Miss Cop N°43 & N°45

Below, are 4 nail polishes that my mom found while she was doing some shopping with my aunt. I guess the brand is "T" as it's the only thing written on it... 

T N°13, N°18, N°9 & N°17

And these are the ones my aunt found when she was doing some shopping with my mom, lol XD

Goodmark Gli. Gold, Gli. Multi, Met. Silver & Blue
The funniest thing is that my mom told me this morning that I've got too many nail polishes, and I end the day with 10 new - including 4 that she bought herself, LOL!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)