Skip to main content

Nail Mail - Week #15 || A-England, Cult Nails & China Glaze

In the mailbox this week... The 3 lovely A-Englands I purchased during the -30% sale.

A-England Guinevere, Morgan Le Fay & Princess Tears
I was sad to discover that Princess Tears had a "little" problem during its way to me :'( But I emailed Adina and she will send a new one =)


~

Second package, the Cult Nails Diva & Drama Collection + the soon to be retired Toxic Seaweed ♥

Cult Nails Diva & Drama Collection - Captivated, Scandalous, Enticing, Manipulative, Seduction + Toxic Seaweed

~

Last package, received this morning, from Nailsupplies, my first China Glaze Magnetix ^^

China Glaze Magnetix - You Move Me, Drawn to You, Instant Chemistry & Pull me Close

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.