Skip to main content

Like Pshiiit without Sirens || China Glaze, T, Kleancolor

Hello girls!!! You may know that few month ago,
 Harlow & Co. has released 10 sets of the very LE Sirens Collection!


I wanted this collection SOOO BADLY!!! But with the time difference I was at work during the sale and I couldn't grab 1 of these wonderful sets :'(  I was really sad - and still is - but these polishes are amazing so I wasn't surprised when I saw they were sold out very quickly!!!

Now, let's talk about nail art... If you have searched for swatches of the Sirens polishes like me, you must have seen Traci / The Trace Face Philes's swatches or the ones of Jen The Polishaholic, or maybe the great nail art that my compatriot Camille from Pshiiit has made.

I may not have the amazing Sirens collection T_T, but I still could do a nail art inspired by Pshiiit =)

So here are some pictures of my version of this design ;)







The polishes I've used are: China Glaze - Traffic Jam (1 coat), T - n°9 (2 coats) and Kleancolor - Holo Pink (2 coats) They aren't as beautiful as the Sirens collection, and I surely not have Camille's photography skills, but I like the final look!! It's really fun to have 5 different nails!!! :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.