Skip to main content

Nail Mail - Week #14 || Dandy Nails, Essence Twins & Deborah Lippmann

In the mail box this week... The 3 of the wonderful Dandy Nails polishes I managed to buy! I almost missed it (stupid nap XD) but I grabbed the last Colorblind!!!! ♥



You can buy Sandy's beauties from her Etsy shop, here! Thank you Sandy & congrats for your great work!!! :D I will order few more after my no-buy, that's for sure!!!!!

~~~~~~~~

Next, I'd like to show you what the lovely Barbara from Betty Nails sent me from Portugal!!


Yes, 3 "couples" of Essence Nail Art Twins and few more things ♥ I searched these nail polishes everywhere, but I only found the duo #06 Bella & Edward. When Barbara read that I was looking for others twins, she asked one of her friend to look for them and she found 3!! Yay!! =D


Barbara packed the nail polishes by twins, so they traveled to France as couples ^^ Cute!

#02 Romeo & Julia                                #07 Chuck & Blair                                  #08 Gabriela & Troy





Barbara also sent me some candies, a perfume sample and these lovely stars, moons & hearts. How sweet?!! 


Thank you so much Barbara, and thank you to your friend too. ♥

~~~~~~~~

And finally today, the amazing Mermaid's Dream by DL that I ordered on Whatshebuys. They have free shipping but don't ship to France so I make it send to Traci's the Trace Face Philes =)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Nailstorming: Mardi Gras ♫ ♪

Hello ladies and gents! Today, all the "Nailstormeuses" are celebrating Mardi Gras ♥

Essence Fame Fatal (Colour & Go 114)

Oh red nail polish... I don't really like you on my nails, lol! If you know me a little, you know that red isn't favorite nail polish color... It's just too "femme fatale" for me!
So when I was looking for a red nail polish to use for nail art, cause everyone need at least one red polish, I came across this red by Essence, with THE perfect name ^^