Skip to main content

Nail Mail of the day || Essence Vampire's Love Collection!

Today, I'd like to introduce my new Essence (full) Collection: 
~ Vampire's Love ~

I really wanted this set for many reasons: I love vampires XD, one is named after my all-time favorite TV-Series Buffy ♥ and I had no polish like them: I vampire LOVE these colors!!!!



#01 is Gold Old Buffy, a dark/brown polish with - as its name says - golden glitter!
#02 Into the Dark is blue with silver shimmer. Darker on the nail than in the bottle.
#03 True Love is a really pretty shimmer purple. My fave of the collection ♥
#04 The Dawn is Broken is a light grey with dark grey glitter and silver shimmer.
#05 Hunt Me If You Can is black with silver glitter.



I have so many untried polishes that I don't know when these beauties will be on my nails.... :P

I bought this collection on ebay.de for 20€ (~26$)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)