Skip to main content

Essence Nail Art Twins Bella & Edward ♥

Hi guys! It's time for a new nail art!!!! :) I received my new striping tapes that I ordered on ebay.com few days ago. So I guess it was time to use them :P






I used the duet #06 Bella & Edward from the Essence Collection Nail Art Twins. Bella is the green/turquoise base color and Edward the glitter topper. I discovered this cute mani when I was googling to find somewhere to buy these beautiful twins. Gwenn, the sweet blogger, is a Belgian woman, who writes her blog in English, but french is actually her native language like me!!! :D You can see her pics and read her step-by-step here.

Hope you enjoyed this mani! ;)

Comments

  1. Looks amazing!! Congratulations!!

    Kiss Kiss*
    Betty
    Bárbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!!
    They have 6 more brothers soon!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesssss!!! Thanks to a wonderful women... what's her name again? Hmm... Oh yes I remember now: Bárbara!!! lol
      Thank you, you're amazing ♥

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)