Skip to main content

Stripes!

Hi everyone, hope you're having/had a great weekend!! I was looking forward to mine, I was so exhausted... Another week to do somebody else's job at work :'( So, I have some little injuries on my hands and some are visible on the pics below...

Yesterday, I had no idea what to do with my nails, so I came up with something that enables me to try some new polishes =)



 

For this design, I used China Glaze For Audrey**, Flexbrush Black*, Nubar Stylish Peacock*, Flexbrush White*, Flexbrush Glitter Silver**, Essence Bella**, and I stamped with Konad Silver stamping polish & GCOCL C01.

* 1 coat  /  ** 2 coats

Comments

  1. wow really nice :D

    I bought the Vampire nail polishes from my giveaway in a german drugstore that sells all the essence stuff. The Vampire collection is a limited edition that's why I had problems to get them all together. I ordered the blue one on germen amazon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks =)
    &
    Thank you for your answer ;) I searched on amazon.fr and .com but I didn't think of amazon.de so I'll take a look!!!
    I really love Essence nail polishes but I can't find them in France :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.