Skip to main content

New Year's Nails! || China Glaze Pelican Gray

Few weeks ago, I told you about my love for the "Winter Icicle Nail Art Tutorial" of Sandy DandyNailsAs I received all I needed to do it myself, I decided that will be my nail art for New Year's Eve :) So here's the result (the pictures really don't do justice to the beauty of the holographic glitter) :





For this design, I applied 2 coats of China Glaze Pelican Gray, a light grey with silver micro-shimmer. It's really pretty on its own! It's my first grey polish, so I didn't know if this colour would be nice on my nails, but I love it !

Then, I created the glitter tips with China Glaze Nova. I wanted more glitter so I added 1 coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust (I'm in love with this polish ♥ beautiful holographic micro glitter) on the entire nail.

For the accent nail, I just followed the instructions of Sandy :D

Thank you Sandy for your tutorial, I really love this nail art!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.