Skip to main content

Mom's nails =) || China Glaze Urban Night & Fairy Dust

After weeks and weeks of begging, my mom let me accomplish a little nail art on her nails!! Yay! As she's not used to wear polish, she chose to do a simple design and picked up 2 polishes in my stash (well, 3 with the striper ^^). It was the first time I did a nail art on someone else's nails, not an easy task!!! :P




After 1 coat of Orly Bonder, I applied 2 coats of China Glaze Urban Night. Then I layered China Glaze Fairy Dust on one half of the nail and drew the line with Flexbrush Glitter Silver. I finished with Seche Vite top coat.

Comments

  1. Looks amazing! Your mom has some awesome nails too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.