Skip to main content

Nail Mail of the day || Super Powers Collection by Cult Nails!

AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! YES YES YES!!!! That's what my family heard at 7pm when I came back home and found this on the table!!! LOL


I couldn't believe my eyes!!! Just 1 week and 1 day to receive my Super Powers Collection from Cult Nails ♥ I usually have to wait 2-3 weeks when I order things from the US... So happy!!! As you can see on the picture above, each nail polish is well wrap and has its name on it (cute) and the box is filled with cotton. No need to buy cotton, just buy polishes from Cult Nails ^^



And now a closer look to these beauties :




 WOOT I've got my Unicorn Puke!!!!! Yay!

I can't wait to try them!!!! I already know what will be my nail design this weekend =) I'll try to reproduce Andrea's design "Navy blue lace/dots Konad stamp", using the pretty jelly dark blue Time Traveler instead of CG First Mate ;)

I pre-order the Super Powers Collection on Cult Nails website for $30 + $8 for the shipping to France  =) The collection is temporarily Sold Out!!! Clairvoyant (aka Unicorn Puke) as well... but you still can purchase the 3 others for $10 each ;)

I have to say a big THANK YOU to Traci The TraceFace Philes for this purchase :) because I wouldn't know this brand without her! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Nailstorming: Mardi Gras ♫ ♪

Hello ladies and gents! Today, all the "Nailstormeuses" are celebrating Mardi Gras ♥

Essence Fame Fatal (Colour & Go 114)

Oh red nail polish... I don't really like you on my nails, lol! If you know me a little, you know that red isn't favorite nail polish color... It's just too "femme fatale" for me!
So when I was looking for a red nail polish to use for nail art, cause everyone need at least one red polish, I came across this red by Essence, with THE perfect name ^^