Skip to main content

Retro nails! || China Glaze Black Diamond

I turned my short nails sadness into happiness of trying dark polish, lol XD I can't explain it, but I don't really like dark colors on long nails... they frighten me!!!

When I found Polish Vixen's blog, I noticed a design that I really like (click here to see it). And I thought it was time for me to try it, using a dark polish instead with some colorful dots =)




So, for this design, I applied two coats of China China Glaze Black Diamond. I tried to do a fiddly job, cause I didn't want to have black fingers when I would have to remove the polish that I could have applied on my skin... lol! I use my dotting tool and my mini b. (by Agnès b.) Rose Sunset to draw regular and big pink dots. I wish I have a bigger dotting tool to create these big dots easier... In the big dots, I made regular dots with my CG Black Diamond to make them look like bubbles :P To create the blue and yellow dots I took my yellow stamping polish and mini b. Swimming blue.

Even if I wear a black polish, I think that my nails are fun with a retro style =) and my short nails don't disgust me anymore XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)