Skip to main content

My poor nails...

We had hard times at work this week... HUGE orders from Belgium! And even if it's not my job, I had to help to prepare these orders i.e. label the soup jars, pack them into the boxes, carry and layer them on pallets... needless to say this was bad time for nails :'(

And now, my hands look like this :


My skin is so dry and I broke all my nails, I'm not used to it :'( My plan was to use my new holographics this weekend, but now I can't - I don't want - to apply these wonderful polishes on such nails... I'd rather wait and try them when my nails will be longer! Now, I have to figure out which mani I can do with short nails...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Nailstorming: Mardi Gras ♫ ♪

Hello ladies and gents! Today, all the "Nailstormeuses" are celebrating Mardi Gras ♥

Essence Fame Fatal (Colour & Go 114)

Oh red nail polish... I don't really like you on my nails, lol! If you know me a little, you know that red isn't favorite nail polish color... It's just too "femme fatale" for me!
So when I was looking for a red nail polish to use for nail art, cause everyone need at least one red polish, I came across this red by Essence, with THE perfect name ^^