Skip to main content

Glitter Gal Frappe 3D Holo

My nails are still short but I couldn't help it... I wanted to try one of my holographic polishes SO much!!!




OMG!!! See all the rainbow sparkles.... That's so BEAUTIFUL!!! ♥♥♥

To achieve this look I layered one coat of Glitter Gal Frappe 3D Holo over one coat of China Glaze Something Sweet. I first tried on my pinkie to apply GG Frappe itself but I could see the white part of my nail and I don't like that. So I applied a thin coat of Something Sweet to cover it! ;) I also could try to apply several coats of Frappe but this polish is so amazing that I prefer to use the less I can, to keep it longer :P The application of Frappe was REALLY great, easier than the China Glaze's!!!! The texture is smoother, a pleasure to use it ♥

For the little designs, I used Yolizul Fashion 242, which is red in the bottle, but appeared pinkish when I stamped it, as you can see... It's even better cause I chose this red for lack of deep pink and it turned out the color I wanted, so.. :D

The stamping plates I used are from GCOCL, I got them with my "stamping machine". There are symmetrical designs on some of them, and I really like that because my hands are symmetrical this way!!! I found the design for my left hand on plate B01 and the symmetric for my right hand is on the plate C01 ;)

I LOVE Glitter Gal Holos!!!! Thanks again to Katie and Harlow & Co. where I bought this amazing polish for $14!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.