Skip to main content

Nail Mail - Week #51 || Essence Special Effect! Topper Collection.

Nail Mail!!! =)

Today, I got my batch of Essence polishes from the Special Effect! Topper Collection! Yay!! Oh, I forgot to tell you about this order... Yes, I spend money on nail polishes (again)....! I ordered it on ebay few days ago for $31 (shipping included), from a french seller = fast shipping ;)




I also got unexpected gifts: a little starry paper bag and a lipstick (Maybelline New York Terracotta). Christmas presents from the seller ?! Nice of him =)

Here are some close-up:




They look amazing, don't you think?! I can't wait to layer them on my nails ^^


Speaking of Essence... I'm looking for 2 sets from the Twins Collection: 
  • Bella & Edward: see pictures of Traci here
  • Joe & Victory: see pictures of Tassa here

I may have found Bella & Edward on ebay but I'm not sure cause the seller didn't specified the names of the polishes :( I emailed her/him, but I didn't get the answer yet... They are sold $6.50 each (shipping included) so I want to be certain before buying them ;)

Comments

  1. Wow love your blog

    http://beautyintensify.blogspot.com/

    Maybe we can follow each other

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)