Skip to main content

Nail Mail of the day || Cyber Monday order from Harlow & Co.

OMG it's already here!!!!! O_O YEAH!!! ♥

While I was taking pictures of my new nail design, my father was picking up the mail and came back home with a little package for me... → My Cyber Monday order from Harlow & Co.!!! =D I can't believe it! I order it.. well... Monday (lol), it has been sent Tuesday and 4 days later I have the package in my hands.... Yay Canada! You're faster than the US XD


I placed this order thanks to Traci The TraceFace Philes (yes, again =D) who shared on her Facebook wall the Harlow & Co. Cyber Monday offer : 20% off the entire order + free shipping over $50... so I couldn't say no to that!! XD Even if the polishes sold by Harlow & Co aren't cheap, it still cheaper than the polishes sold in France!!!
I don't think I've already mentioned it here, but, nail polish is really expensive here. I'll take the example of a brand you all know : O.P.I... OPI nail polishes retail at Sephora for 13,90€ i.e. ~ $20!!! See how expensive it is?!!!! Sometimes, I'd like to be american or canadian, lol!

When I opened the package, I first discovered a little gift : Vegan Lip Balm 'Minty Ice' by Spa Therapy Works. How nice is that?! I couldn't help myself to try it right away lol XD and I liked it =) It's really smooth and my lips were immediately hydrated... and just after the application you can feel some tingles ^^


And now, ladies and... ladies, I'm pleased to introduce you my new & first holographic polishes :P






 *DROOOLLL!!!*

I'm dazzled by the beauty of these polishes!!! They are so sparkly! Too bad I just did a new mani, lol XD And to think that I was close to never had them.... When I first wanted to buy them, a message appeared everytime telling that these products couldn't been send to France :'( I was so sad... So I write an e-mail to Harlow & Co. asking why? why french girls couldn't buy these amazing polishes? Katie, the sweet owner, answered me and told me she fixed the problem!!! Yay! So THANK YOU SO MUCH Katie!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)