Skip to main content

Candy Cane Nails!

I wish I could have done a better nail art for this Christmas weekend, but I just had 3 hours to shower, do my nails and pack my stuffs for the 4 days weekend away from home! So, I did the classical candy cane nails...



Step 1 : First, I applied 1 coat of Yolizul Fashion 242, a jelly red (the only red I have, lol).



Step 2 : Then, to add some glitter, I layered a coat of my new Essence You're a Gold Mine from the Special Effect! Topper Collection. It's a really pretty polish with micro golden glitter. It adds sparkles on the nails for a beautiful effect without covering the color underneath. 


Step 3 : I created white lines with Flexbrush White. And here they are, my candy cane nails :


As usual, my base coat was Orly Bonder and Seche Vite my top coat!

Let's take a closer look for a better view of the golden glitter :


Even if it wasn't original, I really enjoyed these nails :) I wanted to eat them, lol! And I received a lots of compliments from my family!! So next Christmas, if you don't know what to do, try Candy Cane Nails ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.