Skip to main content

The nightmare... || China Glaze Passion

Passion, passion, passion!...

The design you can see below, isn't the one I planned to do at first :(


I tried to stamp with China Glaze Passion but it was a BIG fail!!!!! The stamper picked up the image well but when I stamped it on my nails it was a disaster... and instead of seeing the beautiful flower design I choosed, I only saw... blur! So, I guess either CG Passion isn't the perfect polish for stamping, or it's the design who doesn't work well... Instead of removing all the plosihes on my nails, I thought it could be a good idea to stamp an other design over this blur, as CG Passion almost covered my entire nail! So, I stamped with Konad m60 and China Glaze Urban Night. I layered with China Glaze White Cap.

I bought these China Glaze polishes from Nailsupplies for $2.99 each.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.