Skip to main content

Probably my best nail art ever! || China Glaze For Audrey

First try with my BM plates! So I decided to use two designs ^^


I applied two coats of China Glaze For Audrey and stamped with Bundle Monster plate 224. I used Seche Vite to fix the designs.

I have to say that I'm in love with CG For Audrey!!! ♥ First I like the name :P One of my best friends is named Audrey so... =) Then, the color.... I don't know what to say... I LOOOOOOOVE it!!!! I can't believe I was stuck with light pink polishes all my life... This turquoise color is so wonderful!!!!

I'm still impressed by Seche Vite! I mean, this top coat really deserves its frenchy name, it really sèche vite!!! And my nails look so shiny, I love it!!! :D

I didn't expect this mani to be so great, lol XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)