Skip to main content

Halloween/Birthday Nails!

Another design inspired by the fabulous Andrea Plasmaspeedo!!! Click here to see the video of her Halloween Nails tutorial =) 

Andrea's nails and my nails are totally not alike unfortunately... One color is missing (but Traffic Jam is on my wishlist), and I didn't receive my Bundle Monster plates yet :'(


I sponged with China Glaze Lemon Fizz, Constance Carroll Tango and China Glaze Urban Night. I stamped the little stars with a black stamping polish, and the flowers with a yellow one. I added some glitter with Fleshbrush Glitter Silver.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)